Online registration for Summer 2021 will open at noon on January 5, 2021. Mark your calendars – our camps always fill up quickly!
If you have an online account from a previous year but forgot your password, please click on “password reset”. (Please do not create a new account with a different email as that will create a duplicate household for you in our database.) Once you are in the form, you should see your household information. Please review it and make any necessary changes. All the information you enter will be saved so you may stop at any time and return later to complete the form.
If this is the first time you’ve used our online registration, you’ll start by setting up a user account. All the information you enter will be saved so you may stop at any time and return later to complete the form.
Late Arrival/Absence/Early Departure Policy
Late Arrival Policy
- GENEVA will only accommodate late arrivals which are health-related or family emergencies. If families anticipate not being able to arrive on time, they are encouraged to register for a different session. Late arrival policy.
- GENEVA will only accommodate camper absences which are health-related or family emergencies. If families anticipate arrival conflicts or conflicts due to sports or otherwise during the camp session, they will be encouraged to register for a different session. Absence policy.
Early Departure Policy
- We strongly discourage early departures. Early departure policy.
- Campers who wish to be bunkmates should list each other as bunkmates when registering online.
- Each camper may list one bunkmate/buddy and they must list each other.
- It is strongly recommended that bunkmates register as close to the same time as possible because we will not be able to hold a spot for the second one if the session fills up.
- Campers may not list additional cabinmates.
- Bunkmates/buddies may not be more than one grade level apart.
- Campers who sign up alone will be assigned to a cabin with at least 1 to 3 other campers who also signed up alone.
How to register
- Register online – pay by credit/debit card or mail a check (note that your registration will not be considered complete and we will not hold a spot until payment/deposit is received.)
- All registrations must be done online.
- The deadline to register is 10 days before the week you are signing up for; however, keep in mind that many weeks fill up so we recommend you register early. Last year we were 75% full by the end of January!
- Registrations are processed on a first-come, first- served basis and are open to everyone regardless of race, national origin, or religious affiliation.
- Register according to the grade your camper is ENTERING IN THE FALL. Camp activities are geared for specific grade levels, therefore no exceptions will be made.
- To accommodate as many children as possible, registration is limited to one session per child. Exceptions are made for children entering 3rd or 4th grade who may register for a session of Day Camp and a session of Shores because of the program distinctions.
Camp store punch cards, as an alternative to cash for the camp store, are offered for overnight campers. Pre-ordered punch cards in the amount of $10 or $20 must be pre-ordered at the time of online registration.
The camp store is open during check-in and check-out so parents may accompany campers for larger purchases such as t-shirts and sweatshirts. If there is a balance remaining on the punch card at the end of the camp session, you may stop at the camp store for a refund after signing your camper out with the counselor.
Camp store punch cards may be used to purchase a t-shirt or a pillowcase with GENEVA’s logo on to tie-dye ($7). Campers may also get cash from their punch card for the pop machine or to donate to the camp scholarship fund so it is not necessary to bring cash.
In the event that your child is unable to attend camp, here is our cancellation/refund policy:
- All refunds are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be given if requested at least 14 days before your week of camp.
- If cancellations are received less than 14 days before your camp session begins, refunds will only be given for medical reasons or a family emergency.
If you need to cancel, you can do so by calling our office at 616.399.3150.
Summer brochures are mailed to every family that had a camper at GENEVA in the past 3 summers. Summer brochures are also mailed to most local churches, so if you aren’t on our mailing list, you can probably pick one up at your church. You can also request a brochure by emailing us or calling 616.399.3150.