January 25-26, 2020
Our goal for Avalanche is to create a space for youth leaders to connect with their students without worrying about all the details. Each day students and leaders have opportunities to worship and play together, going sledding, playing games, hanging out in the Seagull Cafe, and rock climbing. Over the course of the weekend, we will have three sessions with worship and a message. This year, we have former GENEVA staff member Andrew John Kalthoff leading worship and Hunter Brumels, a local youth pastor, speaking. For those arriving Friday, there will be an additional worship time on Friday evening.
Check in for Friday arrivals begins at 7:30pm. Check in for Saturday morning arrivals begins at 9am. Retreat ends Sunday morning at 11:30am.
- Designed for students in 5th-8th grade youth groups
- Early check in on Friday night begins at 7:30pm.
- Check in Saturday morning is 9-10am.
- Retreat ends at 11:30am on Sunday morning.
- Shores and Pines side available. Both are basically full, only a few beds remain! Contact Corie with questions.
- Saturday night only: $85/student, $25/leader
- Friday night option for an additional $20 student (total $105), no additional cost for leaders
Note to Leaders:
- Please send a $25 non-refundable deposit for each student you wish to hold a spot for.
- GENEVA requires a ratio of 1 leader for every 10 students of the same gender and you must have a leader for both male and female students.
- The only additional cost for the retreat is if students wish to bring spending money for snacks and beverages at the store, most of which cost a dollar or two.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days before camp begins in order to receive a refund.
- If cancellations are received less than 14 days before camp begins, refunds will only be given for medical reasons or a family emergency.
Questions: Call 616.399.3150 or email us.