Join us on January 11-12, 2020 for a winter camp experience! We’ll have a blast doing some of your favorite things from summer camp – like playing Capture the Flag, creating arts and crafts, plus we’ll get a chance to go sledding, play Broomball, and even go on an arctic expedition! The best part is that some of your favorite counselors will be back to lead you through your time at camp. Whether this will be your first time at GENEVA, or you’re a seasoned veteran, we would love to see you at Winter Camp this year.
- Registration begins in November
- For individual campers currently in 4th-6th grade
- Check in between 9am-9:30am on Saturday in the GENEVA Center on the Shores side of camp
- Pick up at 1pm on Sunday at your child’s cabin
- Due to smaller numbers, we are unable to do Fill-a-Cabins for Winter Camp
- $88 for lodging in a warm cabin, four delicious meals and all your activities
- All refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days before camp begins in order to receive a refund.
- If cancellations are received less than 14 days before camp begins, refunds will only be given for medical reasons or a family emergency.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket and a pillow
- Warm, comfortable clothes; including boots, snow pants, hats, mittens, etc
- Extra dry clothes (and maybe slippers for your cabin)
- Towel, washcloth, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.
- Money if you want to purchase anything at the camp store (most items are around a dollar)
Questions: Call 616.399.3150 or email us