Winter Camp 2022- January 8-9
Online registration has begun!
We can’t wait to have campers back at Camp for a weekend of fun. We’ll get a chance to do many of your favorite summer camp activities- capture the flag, arts and crafts, songs and skits and making smores. We’ll also get a chance to go sledding and play some broomball as long as we have snow! Most importantly we’ll spend time worshiping together and studying the Bible with some of the counselors from last summer.
- Registration has begun!
- For campers currently in 4th-6th grade
- Check in between 9am-9:30am on Saturday
- Pick up at 1pm on Sunday
- We are unable to do Fill-a-Cabins for Winter Camp
- $95 for lodging in a warm cabin, four delicious meals and all your activities
- All refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days before camp begins in order to receive a refund.
- If cancellations are received less than 14 days before camp begins, refunds will only be given for medical reasons or a family emergency.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket and a pillow
- Warm, comfortable clothes; including boots, snow pants, hats, mittens, etc
- Face mask (Face masks will not be required at Winter Camp, but are welcome. The packing list will include a face mask so campers may respond with kindness and hospitality when in proximity of someone who is wearing a mask.)
- Extra dry clothes (and maybe slippers for your cabin)
- Towel, washcloth, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.
- Money if you want to purchase anything at the camp store (most items are around a dollar or two)
Questions: Call 616.399.3150 or email us
Click here to register for Winter Camp!