Winter Camp 2023- Dates will be determined
Join us for a winter camp experience! We’ll get a chance to do many of your favorite summer camp activities- capture the flag, arts and crafts, songs and skits and making smores. We’ll also get a chance to go sledding and play some broomball as long as we have snow! Most importantly we’ll spend time worshiping together and studying the Bible with some of the counselors from last summer.
- Registration deadline is end of December!
- For campers currently in 4th-6th grade
- Check in between 9am-9:30am on Saturday
- Pick up at 1pm on Sunday
- We are unable to do Fill-a-Cabins for Winter Camp
- $Cost to be determined for lodging in a warm cabin, four delicious meals and all your activities
- All refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days before camp begins in order to receive a refund.
- If cancellations are received less than 14 days before camp begins, refunds will only be given for medical reasons or a family emergency.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket and a pillow
- Warm, comfortable clothes; including boots, snow pants, hats, mittens, etc
- Extra dry clothes (and maybe slippers for your cabin)
- Towel, washcloth, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.
- Money if you want to purchase anything at the camp store (most items are around a dollar or two)
Questions: Call 616.399.3150 or email us