Winter Camp 2021 has been cancelled due to COVID-19. We hope to be back in 2022 with an awesome winter camp experience.
- Registration begins in November.
- For individual campers currently in 4th-6th grade
- Check in between 9am-9:30am on Saturday in the GENEVA Center on the Shores side of camp
- Pick up at 1pm on Sunday at your child’s cabin
- Due to smaller numbers, we are unable to do Fill-a-Cabins for Winter Camp
- $TBD for lodging in a warm cabin, four delicious meals and all your activities
- All refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days before camp begins in order to receive a refund.
- If cancellations are received less than 14 days before camp begins, refunds will only be given for medical reasons or a family emergency.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket and a pillow
- Warm, comfortable clothes; including boots, snow pants, hats, mittens, etc
- Extra dry clothes (and maybe slippers for your cabin)
- Towel, washcloth, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.
- Money if you want to purchase anything at the camp store (most items are around a dollar or two)
Questions: Call 616.399.3150 or email us