Winter Camp 2021 has been cancelled.
Area church, school, and community partners are diligently working within their COVID-19 risk mitigation strategies in an effort to reduce exposure and continue in-person operation to the greatest extent possible. In recognition of these efforts, and the potential negative impact of large, multi-group gatherings GENEVA will not be offering our youth retreat and winter camp events this season. We will continue to support partners holding their own appropriately sized events when we can commit to providing a safe environment where participants are able to social distance indoors and utilize outdoor spaces on GENEVA’s grounds.
GENEVA commits to supporting mitigation efforts and doing our part especially as we look forward with great anticipation to the summer camp ministry and resuming youth retreats next season.
- Registration begins in November.
- For individual campers currently in 4th-6th grade
- Check in between 9am-9:30am on Saturday in the GENEVA Center on the Shores side of camp
- Pick up at 1pm on Sunday at your child’s cabin
- Due to smaller numbers, we are unable to do Fill-a-Cabins for Winter Camp
- $TBD for lodging in a warm cabin, four delicious meals and all your activities
- All refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days before camp begins in order to receive a refund.
- If cancellations are received less than 14 days before camp begins, refunds will only be given for medical reasons or a family emergency.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket and a pillow
- Warm, comfortable clothes; including boots, snow pants, hats, mittens, etc
- Extra dry clothes (and maybe slippers for your cabin)
- Towel, washcloth, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.
- Money if you want to purchase anything at the camp store (most items are around a dollar or two)
Questions: Call 616.399.3150 or email us