Celebrate the end of summer at GENEVA Family Camp!
September 4-7, 2020
This GENEVA experience is an opportunity to spend quality time with your family before the rush of the fall season. Enjoy a weekend on the shores of Lake Michigan in cabin or hotel-style lodging while GENEVA prepares all of your meals and offers activities for the entire family. Worship leader Joel Meyer and his family will be back. Speaker will be announced soon.
Registration will begin April 1.
Deadline to register is Friday, August 28!
Almost every minute of Family Camp is programmed, which gives your family the opportunity to engage in everything, pick and choose activities, or simply enjoy your camp fire all weekend. There will be loads of free time, plus we’ll have an array of activities for the whole family, in addition to worship and Bible study sessions. Some of the possible activities include:
- Pool and splash park
- Jumping pillow
- Indoor inflatable obstacle course
- Cardboard boat races (Remember your duct tape and any props you want!)
- Kayaks & paddle boards on Big Pine Lake
- Obstacle course on Big Pine Lake
- Rock climbing wall/climbing tower (6th grade and older)
- Blob & zip line into Big Pine Lake (6th grade and older)
Saturday breakfast through Monday lunch are included.
- Retreat Center (Shores): RETREAT CENTER IS NOW FULL! The “comfort option” with elevator! Twenty-two renovated hotel-like rooms are equipped with two queen beds, a private bath, and balcony or patio. Two more rooms are barrier free and have one queen size bed, a private bath and a balcony or patio. Linens are provided.
- Shores Great Lakes Cabins: THESE CABINS ARE NOW FULL! With views of Lake Michigan, these cabins offer 6 bunkbeds with room for 12 people, restrooms, showers, and lobby. Guests must provide their own linens for twin size beds. We require a minimum of 4 people in order to lodge in the cabins.
- Shores Lighthouse Cabins (Original): THESE CABINS ARE NOW FULL! These cabins have 6 bunk beds with room for 12 people and have access to a centrally-located bathhouse for restroom and shower use. Guests must provide their own linens for twin size beds. We require a minimum of 4 people in order to lodge in the cabins.
- Pines Cabins: Nestled in the woods, these cabins have 5 bunk beds and one twin bed with room for 11, restrooms, showers, and a lobby. Guests must provide their own linens for twin size beds. We require a minimum of 4 people in order to lodge in the cabins.
Pricing (includes meals, lodging, and programming):
|Adult||Child 5-10||Child 2-4|
|Shores Great Lakes Cabin/Pines Cabin||$155||$100||$40|
|Shores Lighthouse (original) Cabin (FULL)||$105||$70||$30|
We offer a $100 discount if you are a new family or if you invited a new family to come to Family Camp.
- New Family: put “NEWFAM” in your cart (under “head of household”) and receive $100 off your family’s fee.
- Invited a new family: You qualify for a $100 rebate after camp is done.
Extend Your Stay:
Have you ever wished you could get an extra day or two from your Labor Day weekend experience at Camp Geneva? We’ve developed two options that enable your family to arrive early to Family Camp and enjoy what the lakeshore has to offer.
- OPTION 1: Arrive on Thursday anytime after 10 am. We will provide a campfire dinner for your family on Thursday evening, a continental breakfast on Friday morning, and dinner on Friday evening before the weekend gets underway. Please note: Thursday breakfast/lunch and Friday lunch are on your own. We will not provide any type of food service.
- OPTION 2: Arrive on Friday anytime after 10 am. We will provide dinner on Friday evening before the weekend gets underway. Please note: If you want dinner when you arrive on Friday night, you MUST pick this option. Dinner on Friday is not included in the regular price of camp.
We will NOT be offering any specific activities at GENEVA until Family Camp officially opens at 6 pm on Friday evening. However, feel free to spend time on the GENEVA beach, on the GENEVA grounds, or explore the surrounding area of beautiful Holland, Michigan. Note: The GENEVA pool will NOT be opened until registration time on Friday night.
|Thursday Arrival Adult: $27||Friday Arrival Adult: $12|
|Thursday Arrival Child: 5-10: $18||Friday Arrival Child: 5-10: $9|
|Thursday Arrival Child: 2-4: $11||Friday Arrival Child: 2-4: $6|
- All refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be given if requested at least 14 days before camp begins.
- If cancellations are received less than 14 days before camp begins, refunds will only be given for medical reasons or a family emergency.
Deadline to register is Friday, August 28!
Questions: Call 616.399.3150 or email us