Celebrate the end of summer at GENEVA Family Camp!
August 31-September 2, 2024
Registration will begin April 16, 2024.
This GENEVA experience is an opportunity to spend quality time with your family before the rush of the fall season. Enjoy a weekend on the shores of Lake Michigan in cabin or hotel-style lodging while GENEVA prepares all of your meals.
Almost every minute of Family Camp is programmed, which gives your family the opportunity to engage in everything, pick and choose activities, or simply enjoy your camp fire all weekend. There will be loads of free time, plus we’ll have an array of activities for the whole family, in addition to worship and Bible study sessions. Some of the possible activities include:
- Pool and splash park
- Jumping pillow
- beach volleyball
- Kayaks & paddle boards on Big Pine Lake and Lake MI
- Arts & Crafts
Saturday breakfast through Monday lunch are included. **Friday’s dinner is NOT included unless you register for the “extend your stay” option.
- Retreat Center (Shores): Twenty-two hotel-like rooms are equipped with two queen beds, a private bath, and balcony or patio. Two more rooms in the Retreat Center are barrier free and have one queen size bed, a private bath and a balcony or patio. Please email email@example.com if you need a barrier free room. Linens are provided in all Retreat Center rooms. No air conditioning in these rooms.
- Shores Great Lakes Cabins: With views of Lake Michigan, these cabins offer 6 bunkbeds with room for 12 people, restrooms, showers, and lobby. Guests must provide their own linens for twin size beds. No air conditioning. We require a minimum of 4 people in order to lodge in the cabins.
- Shores Lighthouse Cabins (Original): These cabins have 6 bunk beds with room for 12 people and have access to a centrally-located bathhouse for restroom and shower use. Guests must provide their own linens for twin size beds. No air conditioning. We require a minimum of 4 people in order to lodge in the cabins.
- Pines Cabins: Nestled in the woods, these cabins have 5 bunk beds with room for 10, restrooms, showers, and a lobby. Guests must provide their own linens for twin size beds. No air conditioning. We require a minimum of 4 people in order to lodge in the cabins.
2023 Pricing (includes meals and lodging only):
|Adult||Child 5-10||Child 2-4|
|Shores Great Lakes Cabin/Pines Cabin||$190||$125||$60|
|Shores Lighthouse (original) Cabin||$135||$90||$45|
Extend Your Stay:
Have you ever wished you could get an extra day or two from your Labor Day weekend experience at Camp Geneva? We’ve developed two options that enable your family to arrive early to Family Camp and enjoy what the lakeshore has to offer.
- OPTION 1: Arrive on Thursday anytime after 10 am. We will provide a campfire dinner for your family on Thursday evening, a continental breakfast on Friday morning, and dinner on Friday evening before the weekend gets underway. Please note: Thursday breakfast/lunch and Friday lunch are on your own. We will not provide any type of food service.
- OPTION 2: Arrive on Friday anytime after 10 am. We will provide dinner on Friday evening before the weekend gets underway. Please note: If you want dinner when you arrive on Friday night, you MUST pick this option. Dinner on Friday is not included in the regular fee.
- Feel free to spend time on the GENEVA beach, on the GENEVA grounds, or explore the surrounding area of beautiful Holland, Michigan.
|Thursday Arrival Adult: $35||Friday Arrival Adult: $20|
|Thursday Arrival Child: 5-10: $25||Friday Arrival Child: 5-10: $15|
|Thursday Arrival Child: 2-4: $12||Friday Arrival Child: 2-4: $8|
- If you cancel at least 14 days before camp, you will receive a full refund minus a $25 administrative fee. If it’s less than 14 days, unfortunately, there will be no refund.
Registration for Family Camp will begin April 16, 2024.
Questions: Call 616.399.3150 or email us