Shores & Pines Video Order Form
If you came to the closing celebration at GENEVA, you saw the video of your child’s camp week. It’s not too late for your camper to have their own copy. Your camper can re-live all those memories of the great times and special people who made it such a wonderful week – from the staff and friends who were so much fun, to the early morning polar bear swims and cabin devotions before bedtime. Order one today and keep the camp week alive throughout the year!
Day Camp Video Information
If you came to the closing celebration at GENEVA, you saw the video of your child’s camp week. Your camper can re-live all those memories of the great times and special people who made it such a wonderful week. Watch your email for the link specific to your child’s week.
Is your camper missing any of their belongings?
LOST & FOUND POLICY – Due to limited space and the amount of time involved in handling hundreds of lost and found items:
• Items found during each session of camp are displayed at closing ceremonies.
• Items with names will be held for 14 days and we will contact you to pick them up. Any items not claimed after 14 days will be given to charitable organizations.
• Parents will be responsible for the cost (shipping and handling) of mailing any items.
• Please call our office at 616.399.3150 as soon as you realize your camper is missing an item.
• Items without names will be donated to a charitable organization one week after the end of each session.
Thank you for sending your child to Camp Geneva.
We would love it if you would take a few minutes to answer a couple questions so we can continue to improve our program.
Choose the camp your child attended below.